The Eco-collection is a collection service adapted for an organization that manages several buildings in one given region.
- The parent organization registers for the Eco-collect service (for example, a school board)
- It decides:
- Which materials are accepted in its Eco-collection?
- Collection on call or collection on predetermined dates (combined collections)
- The organization can decide that its institutions must send the requests to the organization or that they send the requests directly to us.
- The organization sends the electronic collection request form to each of its facilities
- When a facility has products to collect, they fill out the form and send it to the contact person listed on their form.
- MultiRecycle makes the collection.
- MultiRecycle generates the recycling certificate by address.
- MultiRecycle provides a general annual report.