Were you aware that batteries are classified as hazardous materials in Quebec?
Indeed, batteries contain several heavy metals such as lead and lithium, that are harmful to human health and the environment.
For this reason, recycling your batteries is very important.
By opting for the MultiRecycle solution, Call to Recycle’s drop-off location, you are choosing responsible recycling that respects the highest industry standards.
Example of battery recycling offered:
- Alkaline battery recycling
- Lithium battery recycling
- Nickel cadmium (NiCd) battery recycling
- Nickel metal hydride battery recycling
- Lithium Ion Battery Recycling
- Small Sealed Lead Acid Battery Recycling
- Recycling of lead-acid batteries