Recycling of hazardous materials
Are you aware of the regulations that govern many cleaning and maintenance products such as oils, antifreeze and solvents?
These are considered hazardous materials by the Quebec government. This is why, having an industrial waste management plan is a must for companies that pride themselves on good business practices.
MultiRecycle provides hazardous material recycling services that are safe for human health and the environment.
Examples of hazardous waste recycling:
- Aerosols, fire extinguishers and gas cylinders
- Organic petroleum, oil, resin and glue
- Solid metal powder
- Chlorine, bleach, hypochlorite, nitrate, nitrite and peroxide
- Glycol and antifreeze
- Soap, detergent, cleaner and disinfectant
- BPC ballasts
- Contaminated barrels and empty containers