Your recycling center for businesses, buildings or institutions!
The Mini Eco-center is a system of source separation, collection, recycling and traceability adapted to the rare materials you generate. The installation of a Mini Eco-center includes collection containers for all your materials, signage, a user’s guide to educate your employees and an annual report on what you have generated in recycling. A collection frequency is established at your convenience, either on call or on a fixed schedule.
The importance of sorting at the source
- Sorting rare materials at the source is becoming increasingly important for businesses.
- With the diversity of recyclable products that multiply every year, it becomes difficult for employees to know how to comply with the laws and regulations of the different levels of government.
- In fact, when the time comes to dispose of a recyclable product, employees who do not know if there is a recovery program in the company are faced with the following options
- Put the recyclable product in the trash
- Put the product in the first recycling bin they come across
This results in the generation of waste since there is no real recycling without source separation.Talk to a Specialist
7 steps to implement our Mini Eco-center in your company
ASSESSMENT OF YOUR RECYCLING NEEDS
IMPLEMENTATION: BIN AND SIGNAGE
ON-CALL OR AUTOMATED COLLECTION SYSTEM
CERTIFICATE OF RECOVERY
Sorting at the source, a must!
Why should you do this? Some rare materials are particularly harmful and can harm the environment and the health of your employees in the long term. Opting for source separation is therefore a priority so that everyone can work safely.
Among other things, when it comes to the transportation of hazardous materials, everything must be done in compliance with Transport Canada regulations. This requires that companies use specific waste treatment organizations. Here are three good reasons to use a Mini Eco-center in your business.
- Is your recycling a jumble? Or worse, are you finding recyclables in your waste?
- Is your dock overflowing with recyclables or garbage?
- Do you have a room full of different products and don’t know what to do with them?
Finally, if you answered yes to any of these questions, are you really recycling?Talk to a Specialist